No Line Coloring using Copics
Have you ever tried No Line Coloring using Copics? It’s not the easiest way to color but it sure is pretty when you’re finished. I love the soft hand-drawn look it has. I think one of the tips that makes this technique look really cool is darken one side of the image, but not darkening the other — or at least just have it sort of taper off. Gradually get thinner and lighter as you trace the darker color around your image.
This stamp is so stinking cute! It’s by Stamping Bella. Did you notice I colored the ice cream scoops in my blog colors! Like these little chicks are My Creative Scoop mascots! LOL
One thing I love about are is how everyone interprets it differently. I color a lot differently than others, it doesn’t make it wrong, or the right way. It just works for me. I love to see other people’s takes on different techniques. You can always learn something new. So I wanted to share a few different no line tutorials today from other Copic artists that I absolutely adore!
- Elaine Hughes – No Line Coloring Tutorial
- Kristina Werner – No Line Coloring Tutorial
- Sandy Allnock – No Line Coloring Tutorial
- Alice Wertz – No Line Coloring Tutorial
- Zoe’s Mitc – No Line Coloring Tutorial
- Elizabeth’s – No Line Coloring Tutorial
and last but not least here’s one of my videos on No Line Coloring using Copics – Watch my Video!
As you can see we all have different styles of art. I love that everyone can learn something from others and then take little pieces of what they learned and make it their own. Afterall — how boring would coloring and creating be if we all did it the same way.
Make your own signature look.
- Chicks – Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28, E99, E33, W5
- Waffle Cone – E31, E33, E35, E39
- Chocolate Scoop – E23, E25, E29, W7
- Strawberry Scoop – R00, R20, RV32, RV34
- Vanilla Scoop – E51, E53, E55
- Grass – G21, G24, G28, YG17
- Sky – BG000, B0000
Share your No Line Coloring using Copics! I want to see your cards! Post them here so I can have a looksie.
My Creative Library
Download my FREE Digi-Stamps and Papers!
Join My Creative Library for unlimited access!