Hello there crafty friend!
I’m Mindy – the creator/artist/instructor of My Creative Scoop, which is a blog and site specifically for card-makers wanting to enhance their Copic Marker capabilities and learn to stand out as an artist in the crafting World.
This site is just for you if you are…
- Brand new to Copic Markers.
- Struggle with how to blend Copic Markers.
- Confused about light source.
- Want to learn more detailed coloring.
- Learn freehanded backgrounds.
• I was born and raised in Southern California. I was a stay at home mom for 15 years before I went out and got a part time job waitressing which turned into 2 part time jobs waitressing. I was never home. So I decided to take some online marketing classes and learn how to make a full time income with my hobby.
• My husband is a Sales Engineer for a surveillance company. We met when I was 15 years old. We have now been together for 24 years and April 10th, 2021 sporadically just picked up and ran to Vegas and got married and it was absolutely PERFECT! We often go on trips to Vegas — it’s where I can disconnect from online and where him and I can re-connect without the kids and just focus on each other.
• We have 3 kids, Ralphy who is 22, our middle child, Belle, is almost 19, Katie is my youngest, she’s now 14 and going on 25! When I was pregnant with Katie I was at friends house and saw a Stampin’ Up! catalog and decided I was going to make my birth announcements. Shortly after that I discovered a whole new world *que Aladdin* of the stamping community. I started trying out for design teams and really just fell in love with Copic Markers and Coloring.