Beach Corgi Copic Marker Color Combo
I stamped my images with Memento Black Ink and Stamped onto my Copic Xpress it Blending Card using my Misti. I used my Picket Fence Studios Brushes to create my beach background with my Distress Oxide Inks.
Check out the Card details below
- Corgis – E44, E43, E42, E30, N0, N1, N3, R32, R30, N5, N7
- Pink Sea Shell – R32, R30, E33
- Teal Shell – BG13, BG11
- Life Saver – BG13, BG11, G24, YG13
- Grass Skirt – YG13, G24, G20
- Lei – Y02, Y35,
- Surf Board – R32, R30, Y35, Y02, G24, G20, BG13, BG11
- Shorts – Y35, Y02, Y11, G24, G20, YG13
All dimensions are in inches.
- Card Base: 8 1/2 x 7 inches.
- Score at 3 1/2 on the 7 inch side.
- Distress oxide background – 8 1/4 x 3 1/4.
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Video Tutorial: How to color a Corgi using Copic Markers
Share this card on social media
Summer Copic Marker Color Combo Download
Looking for some Summer Inspiration? Download my FREE Summer Copic Marker Color Combos for 10 different inspirational color palettes perfect for your coloring needs this Summer!
Download your copy today!