Merry Little Christmas Copic Marker Color Combo
A Merry Little Christmas Copic Marker Color Combo. I know this image brings back some memories. I used my Copics to color. This image is from Rachelle Anne Miller’s November release and is now available. This digi is called Outside My Window. I printed my images on my Copic Marker Xpress it Blending Card. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.
Some of my favorite techniques from coloring this is the hair and the folds in the blanket.
For 10% off your Rachelle Anne Miller order use the code MINDY.
Check out the Card details below
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R01,
- Hair – N9, N7, N5, N3
- Clothes – BG32, BG11, BG10, BG0000
- Blanket – N3, N1, N0, C00, Y21, Y28
- Dresser – R30, R01, R00, R000, E13, N1, N0
- Wall – E30, N1, N0, N3
- Cookies & Milk– BG93, E33, E31, E44, E41,
- Dog – E47, E44, E43, E42
- Sky – E41, B39, B37, B34, B32, B00, B000
All dimensions are in inches.
- Card Base : 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at4 1/4.
- Copic Xpress it Paper : 4 1/4 x5 3/8
- Dark Grey Matting: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.
- Digi :
- 6.38 inches wide
- 9 inches tall
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Share this card on social media
Are you looking for some Christmas Card ideas using your COpic Markers?
Here’s a few Holiday Online Christmas Copic Marker Classes that are now available!
Registration is only open for a limited time! Sign up today!