Royal Christmas Copic Marker Color Combo
Here’s a Royal Christmas Copic Marker Color Combo, for those who like to color religious images. I absolutely love the way the star came out. Of course I used my Copics to color. This digi is from Rachelle Anne Miller is called Nativity Scene Creator. I printed my images on my Copic Marker Xpress it Blending Card. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.
For 10% off your Rachelle Anne Miller order use the code MINDY.
Check out the Card details below
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R01,
- Hair – E44, E43, E42, E41
- Beard + Swaddle – N0, N1, C00
- Joseph’s Clothes – E70, E71, E74, W5
- Mary’s Clothes – BG34, BG11, BG10, BG000, BG02, N1, N0, B00
- Manger + cradle – W0, W1, W3, W5,
- Inside Manger – BV25, BV29,
- Donkey – N0, N1, N3
- Sheep – C00, N0, N1, N3, E00, E11, R01
- Ground – E30, E31, E33, E35
- Star – Y35, Y00, Y000
- Sky – B37, B34, B32, B00,
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Share this card on social media
Are you looking for some Christmas Card ideas using your COpic Markers?
Here’s a few Holiday Online Christmas Copic Marker Classes that are now available!
Registration is only open for a limited time! Sign up today!