Simon Says Stamp – Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks
Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the ‘Create your Own Background’ Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week, too.
- I used Distress Oxide inks, Green Bough and Wild honey to create this awesome sponged background.
- Then I splattered some water — just by using my finger tips.
- Then I took my Simon Says Stamp Modern Rose Background Cling Stamp and inked it up with my White Ink pad.
- After I stamped it onto my card based I embossed the image using my pearl white embossing powder.
- Add your sentiment and or dies and voila!
I just LOVE the way it turned out!
Pin the image below so you can always find your way back to this page!
Linking up: Creates and Makes • Everybody Art Challenge • Tuesday Throw down • Cards in Envy • Stamps+Fun=Creativity • Fashionable Stamping • Lil Patch of Crafty Friends • The Corrosive Card Challenge •